Breaking-free

Friday, August 26, 2016



. Exhausted . Blurr . Dead-end .

Pernah dengar tak orang kata :-


" The people we are trying so hard to fix are usually the ones who end up breaking you."


Living with this kind of human somehow is never a productive way to go. Uh-uh yep,  I’m the one talking !  I created levels of patience – which I think it’s time to grant myself for those achievements. *thumbs-up*.

Make me .

Hidup itu indah. Takpayah tunggu karma tetapi baik lagi prisma. Lama aku tunggu untuk jadi “kristal” ni. Not crystal clear water peeps. Kristal mcm… urmm… *tutup mata*. Okay not that too. I left it years back. Sejenis Kristal itu cantik tetapi dingin. Namun, berupaya memantul cahaya.  Cahaya keinsafan mungkin. Teee - heeee…



You Might Also Like

0 kata kau kata ku

Like us on Facebook